Location: 2539 Huntingdon Pike, Huntingdon Valley, PA
Category: Website Design & Development
Role and Responsibilities:
- Create interface design mockups in Photoshop (or similar)
- Develop code for websites in support of communications strategies
- Slice flat interface designs into responsive code (PSD to HTML)
- Deploy and customize WordPress-powered websites
- Customize WordPress themes per customer requirements
- Explore and gain expertise in new technologies and applications that can be applied to client projects
- Conduct code reviews, quality assurance planning and maintain consistent development standards
– HTML (HTML5)
– CSS (CSS3)
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent is ideal, however we are seeking raw talent and may overlook this requirement.
- Detail-oriented team player that works well in a fast-paced setting.
- Proficient in verbal, telephone, and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated with a good work ethic, organized with proven time management skills.
- Experience in fast-paced work environments
- Excellent problem solving and attention to detail skills.
Email resumes and/or portfolios to [email protected], or call 215-867-8188 ext. 101. Must be willing to provide references.