How Digital Creative Protects You
Whether your interaction with Digital Creative is on the web, over the phone, or at our offices – we want you to be safe and secure. Below is a list of safeguards, practices, and tools we implement to make sure that your data and privacy is protected. For your protection, only people who need your information to do their jobs have access to the personal information you provide us.
Daily Server Virus/Malware Scans by Symantec
Our website is scanned remotely by Symantec’s Norton Secured every day for viruses, spyware, and potential system vulnerabilities.
To verify our security status with Symantec, click the “Norton Secured” seal above. You must disable your pop-up blocker as the page will open in a new window.
Daily Privacy Audits by Trust Guard
To verify our good standing, or to view when the last privacy audit was conducted by Trust Guard, click the green “Privacy Verified” seal above. You must disable your pop-up blocker as the page will open in a new window.
Always On 256-Bit (EV) SSL Encryption
Every page of our website is protected by Symantec’s most powerful 256-bit Extended Validation SSL Encryption. In other words, SSL encryption on our pages helps to prevent data thieves from “peaking in” on your interactions with our website.
Only websites using high end “Extended Validation” SSL Encryption will show a green address bar and lock icon in most popular web browsers. Refer to the screenshots below to learn how your preferred browser identifies EV SSL.
Insurance Protection Guarantee
Digital Creative carries Insurance policies with additional coverage for a range of IT or malpractice related incidents – including failing in our duty of care, giving incorrect advice, making an omission (leaving something out), data loss, or ultimately failing to deliver our services to you as contracted.
Simply put, as a Digital Creative customer – you’re covered.
For more information about our insurance coverage, or to request verification of our insurance policy, refer to the Insurance Protection page.
A Rating – Better Business Bureau
BBB gives you a voice in the event you didn’t receive satisfactory resolution to one of your experiences with us. Digital Creative maintains an immaculate record with the Better Business Bureau of ZERO unresolved customer incidents.
If you’ve ever received less than excellent service from one of our employees, partners, or affiliates, please visit our customer complaints page.
For more information about our BBB standing, customer complaints, or rating, view our profile.
- Digital Creative never shares your usernames and passwords with anyone – and we strongly recommend you don’t share them either.
- We automatically log you out of your secure session after a period of inactivity to help protect against others seeing or using your online accounts.
- Our company monitors online account activity for potential fraud.
- We notify you when you’re about to leave our website to a partner or affiliate’s website.
- We use anti-virus and anti-malware protection to help us detect and prevent viruses and malicious software.
- When additional information is needed, we activate extra security measures like asking you a question that only you’ll know the answer to or a sending a security code to a device that you’ve registered. This is typically referred to as 2-step, 2-factor, or multi-factor authentication.
- We can provide our customers with reliable anti-virus and anti-malware software at no cost.