This Privacy Statement (“Privacy Statement“) explains how Digital Creative, LLC, a Pennsylvania Limited Liability Company (hereinafter referred to as “Digital Creative“), uses personal information (“Personal Information“), and applies to all new users, and affiliates who participate in the Digital Creative Affiliate Program (“Affiliates“), who register on, or interact with our site on or after the Effective Date. If you do not agree to our practices, please do not register, subscribe, create an account, or otherwise interact with Digital Creative at www.digitalcreative.com (or the mobile version), or any individual, business partner-specific, merchant-specific, city-specific, or other area-specific sites we offer (collectively, the “Sites“).
Please Contact Us if you have any questions or comments about our privacy practices or this Privacy Statement.
You can reach us via postal mail at the following address:
Digital Creative, LLC. 2539 Huntingdon Pike, Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006.
Our Privacy Statement is organized as follows:
- Types of Personal Information We Collect
- How Digital Creative Collects Personal Information
- How Digital Creative Uses Personal Information
- When and Why Digital Creative Discloses Personal Information
- Cookies and Related Technologies
- Your Choices
- Accessing and Correcting Personal Information
- Security of Personal Information
- Notice to Residents of Countries outside the United States of America
- Privacy Practices of Third Parties
- Changes to this Privacy Statement
- Pennsylvania Privacy Rights
Personal Information is information that can be used to identify, locate, or contact an individual or an Affiliate. It also includes other information that may be associated with Personal Information. We collect the following types of Personal Information:
- Contact Information that allows us to communicate with you, such as your name, postal addresses, email addresses, social media website user account names, telephone numbers, or other addresses at which you receive communications from or on behalf of Digital Creative.
- Relationship Information that helps us to understand who you are and what types of coupons you might like. This includes lifestyle information; location information related to your state/province, city, or neighborhood; the types of coupons that interest you; information collected from social media interactions (such as via Facebook Connect); and demographic information (e.g., birth date, age, gender).
- Transaction Information about how you interact with Digital Creative, such as the coupons you view and redeem; other information about how you use our Sites, email, other communications, and applications; and how you interact with Digital Creative merchants, business partners, and service providers.
- Mobile Location Information to help us offer you coupons for merchants nearby, if you have activated one of our mobile applications and permitted your mobile or other location-aware device to transmit location data.
We ask you for Personal Information (including Contact Information and Relationship Information) when you register, subscribe, create an account, or otherwise interact with the Sites or contact Digital Creative.
We also collect Transaction Information if you contact us via telephone, email, text, postal mail, social media interaction, or other methods of communication, such as for customer support purposes.
If you use a social media platform or your mobile device (or other method of communication) to interact with Digital Creative or the Sites, the application may have a specific privacy statement that governs the use of Personal Information related to that application. For example, if you use a Digital Creative mobile application and your mobile device’s settings allow it, we may collect Mobile Location Information from your device. Our application may be designed to collect information even if you are not logged into the Digital Creative application or the Sites. If you have questions about the security and privacy settings of your mobile device, please refer to instructions from your mobile service provider or the manufacturer of your device to learn how to adjust your settings.
We may receive additional Personal Information from third parties. We may use this Personal Information to enhance other information we have about you to help us better understand you and to otherwise enhance the Sites or Digital Creative services.
Digital Creative uses Personal Information to:
- Operate and improve our Sites;
- Provide users with coupons for products and services from participating merchants, including coupons based on variables such as stated and anticipated user interests, personal characteristics, or location;
- Evaluate eligibility of users for certain coupons, products or services;
- Evaluate the types of coupons, products or services that may be of interest to users;
- Track redemption of coupons and perform other analytics;
- Provide user support, including to our merchants or business partners;
- Fulfill requests for Digital Creative services;
- Communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to you about Digital Creative and our merchants and business partners, such as Digital Creative news, special offers and coupons, announcements, and marketing materials;
- Send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages service bulletins, or marketing;
- Provide advertisements to you through the Sites, email messages, text messages, applications, or other methods of communication;
- Administer surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored by us or our partners;
- Allow you to apply for a job, post a video or sign up for special offers from third parties through the Site.
We will not disclose your Personal Information to third parties except to:
- Affiliated companies (e.g., subsidiaries and other companies owned by or controlled by Digital Creative) who may only use the Personal Information for the purposes described in Section 3 above.
- Our service providers that provide services for us such as sending emails on our behalf and processing payments. Our service providers are bound by law or contract to protect the Personal Information and are only allowed to use the Personal Information in accordance with the terms of our service agreements with them.
- Merchants, but only to the extent you have redeemed a coupon offered by the merchant, or participated in an offer, contest or other activity sponsored or offered through Digital Creative on behalf of the merchant.
- Digital Creative business partners or advertisers, as part of an offer, contest, or other activity that is provided by or in conjunction with Digital Creative and its business partners and in which you have elected to participate. For example, if you are referred to Digital Creative from a business partnerÕs website or through an invitation facilitated by or in conjunction with a Digital Creative business partner, Digital Creative may provide that business partner with Contact Information and Transactional Information to validate the referral and to support the terms of the relationship between Digital Creative and the business partner, which may allow such business partner to contact you directly and to advertise to you.
- Effect a merger, acquisition, or otherwise; to support the sale or transfer of business assets; to enforce our rights or protect our property; to protect the rights, property or safety of others, investigate fraud, respond to a government request; or as needed to support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions. We may also disclose Personal Information to defend ourselves in litigation or a regulatory action, and when required or advised to do so by law, such as in response to a subpoena, or similar legal process, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts in the United States and other countries where we operate. If Digital Creative is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or prominent notice on our Site of any change in ownership or uses of your Personal Information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your Personal Information.
- We encourage Digital Creative merchants and business partners to adopt and post privacy policies. However, the use of your Personal Information by such parties is governed by the privacy policies of such parties and is not subject to our control.
We may also disclose information about you that is not personally identifiable. For example, we may provide our merchants, business partners, or other third parties with reports that contain aggregated and statistical data about our users.
When you use our Sites, we collect certain information by automated or electronic means, using technologies such as cookies, pixel tags and web beacons, browser analysis tools, and web server logs. As you use our Sites and applications, your browser and devices communicate with servers operated by us, our business partners and services providers to coordinate and record the interactivity and fill your requests for services and information.
The information from cookies and related technology is stored in web server logs and also in web cookies kept on your computers or mobile devices, which are then transmitted back to our Sites by your computers or mobile devices. These servers are operated and the cookies managed by us, our business partners or our service providers.
For example, when you visit our Sites, Digital Creative and our service providers may place cookies on your computers or mobile devices. Cookies allow us to recognize you when you return, and track and target your interests in order to provide a customized experience. They also help us provide a customized experience and help us to detect certain kinds of fraud. A “cookie” is a small amount of information that a web server sends to your browser that stores information about your account, your preferences, and your use of the Sites. Some cookies contain serial numbers that allow us to connect your Site activity with other information we store about you in your profile or as related to your interactions with the Sites.
Some cookies are temporary, whereas others may be configured to last longer.
“Session” cookies are temporary cookies used for various reasons, such as to manage page views. Your browser usually erases Session cookies once you exit your browser. “Persistent” cookies are more permanent cookies that are stored on your computers or mobile devices even beyond when you exit your browser. We use Persistent cookies for a number of purposes, such as retrieving certain information you have previously provided (such as your user id if you asked to be remembered), and storing your preferences.
Pixel tags and web beacons are tiny graphic images placed on website pages or in our emails that allow us to determine whether you have performed specific actions. When you access these pages or open email messages, the pixel tags and web beacons generate a notice of that action to us, or our service providers. These tools allow us to measure response to our communications and improve our web pages and promotions.
We collect many different types of information from cookies and other technologies. For example, we may collect information from the devices you use to access our Sites, your operating system type or mobile device model, browser type, domain, and other system settings, as well as the language your system uses and the country and time zone of your device. Browsers routinely send these types of information to web servers. Our server logs also record the Internet Protocol (“IP“) addresses of the devices you use to interact with the Sites. An IP address is a unique identifier that devices use to identify and communicate with each other on the Internet. We may also collect information about the website you were visiting before you came to our Site and the website you visit after you leave our Site, if this information is supplied to us by your browser.
In many cases, the information we collect using cookies and other tools is used in non-identifiable ways, without any reference to Personal Information. For example, we use information we collect about Site users to optimize our Sites and understand its traffic and usage patterns. In other cases, we associate the information we collect using cookies and related technologies with Personal Information. In that case, this Privacy Statement governs how we use that information.
Additionally, if the settings on your location-aware device allow us to receive Location Information, we will collect that automatically. If we associate Location Information with other Personal Information, this Privacy Statement governs how we would use that information too.
We use Google Analytics to help us understand how visitors interact with our website and to help improve our user experience.
We think that you benefit from a more personalized experience when we know more about you and the kinds of coupons you like. However, you can limit the information you provide to Digital Creative, and you can limit the communications that Digital Creative sends to you.
You can manage your email preferences by logging into the Community and clicking on the “Notifications” link. You can also manage your subscriptions by following subscription management instructions contained in the commercial messages that we send you. You may choose to subscribe to some types of messages, and may choose to unsubscribe from others. You may update your subscription preferences from time to time.
You may manage how your browser handles cookies and related technologies by adjusting its privacy and security settings. Browsers are different, so refer to instructions related to your browser to learn about cookie-related and other privacy and security settings that may be available. You can opt-out of being targeted by certain third party advertising companies online at www.networkadvertising.org/consumer/opt_out.asp.
You may manage how your mobile device and mobile browser share Location Information with Digital Creative, as well as how your mobile browser handles cookies and related technologies by adjusting your mobile device privacy and security settings. Please refer to instructions provided by your mobile service provider or the manufacturer of your device to learn how to adjust your settings.
You may also manage the sharing of certain Personal Information with us when you connect with us through a social media platform or application, such as through Facebook Connect. Please refer to the privacy settings of the social media website or application to determine how you may adjust our permissions and manage the interactivity between Digital Creative and your social media account or your mobile device.
If you wish to opt out of receiving offers directly from Digital Creative merchants or business partners, you can follow the opt-out instructions in the emails that they send you.
Keeping Personal Information about you current helps ensure that we offer you the best coupons available through our merchants and business partners. You can do several things to help keep Personal Information about you current. You can access, update and delete your Contact Information and the other information you provided to use in your profile by logging into the Community and clicking on the “Profile” link.
If you want to close your account or have other questions or requests, please Contact Us.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Digital Creative has implemented an information security program that contains administrative, technical and physical controls that are designed to reasonably safeguard Personal Information.
Digital Creative is headquartered in the United States of America. Personal Information may be accessed by us or transferred to us in the United States or to our affiliates, business partners, merchants, or service providers elsewhere in the world. By providing us with Personal Information, you consent to this transfer. We will protect the privacy and security of Personal Information according to our Privacy Statement, regardless of where it is processed or stored.
This Privacy Statement only addresses the use and disclosure of information by Digital Creative through your interaction with the Sites. Other websites that may be accessible through links from our Sites may have their own privacy statements and personal information collection, use, and disclosure practices. Our merchants and business partners may have their own privacy statements, too. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the privacy statements provided by these other parties prior to providing them with information or taking advantage of an offer or promotion.
From time to time, we may update this Privacy Statement to clarify our practices or to reflect new or different privacy practices, such as when we add new features to our Sites. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the email address specified in your account) or by means of notice on the Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information about our privacy practices.
18 Pa. C.S.A. § 4107(a)(10)
Pennsylvania includes false and misleading statements in privacy policies published on Web sites or otherwise distributed in its deceptive or fraudulent business practices statute.
The Digital Creative, LLC. 6830 Torresdale Avenue, Second Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19135
Please allow 30 days for a response.
- 2. Providing personal information to Digital Creative is voluntary. We collect and use personal information about you to respond to your request for products and services offered through our websites. If you would like to participate in any of our programs, please opt-in when registering. You will always have the option to remove yourself once you have signed up by contacting us at email@example.com.
- 3. In addition, if you participate as an Affiliate in the Digital Creative Affiliate Program, we may ask for and collect the following information from you:
- (i) General information you enter during the registration process including full name, address, email address, telephone number, etc.; and
- (ii) A W9 form, including tax identification or social security number for IRS reporting purposes.
- 4. The information collected from Affiliates may be used to:
- (i) send news or information about our activities and general promotional material which we believe may be useful to you;
- (ii) operate and improve our site and services;
- (iii) process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
- (iv) respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- (v) link or combine with other personal and account information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
- As an Affiliate, if you do not wish to have your personal information used in this manner or for any other specific purpose, you may change your email preferences in Affiliate Settings or contact the Affiliate Customer Service team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 5. We utilise “cookies” which enable us to monitor traffic patterns and to serve you more efficiently if you revisit the site. It is possible to enable your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. This will provide you with an opportunity to accept or reject the cookie in each instance.
- 6. We will not sell or otherwise provide your personal information to a third party, or make any other use of your personal information other than as follows:
- (i) in an aggregated form that does not directly identify you;
- (ii) with your consent, for example, when you agree to our sharing your information with other third parties for their own marketing purposes subject to their separate privacy policies;
- (iii) with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who are working on our behalf and need access to your information to carry out their work for us;
- (iv) to comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests and legal process;
- (vi) in an emergency to protect the personal safety of digitalcreative.com employees, its customers, or any person; or
- (vii) in connection with any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- 7. We may transfer non-personally identifiable search information to third parties for the purpose of presenting visitors or members with targeted advertisements by utilizing cookies and pixel tags. Any visitor or member may contact us for information on how to opt out at any time. Learn more and/or opt-out of this service by visiting www.aboutads.info.
- 8. You may request that we do not use your personal information or that we only use your personal information in certain ways.
- 9. If we believe we have the legal requirement to do so, we will preserve the content of any email you send us.
- 10. We may monitor your e-mail messages to us for troubleshooting or maintenance purposes or if we reasonably believe e-mail abuse may be occurring.
- 11. We may collect personal information for analysis. In such circumstances we will use reasonable efforts to ensure that individuals remain anonymous.
- 12. We utilize Google Analytics to help us understand how visitors interact with our website and to help improve our user experience.
- 13. We use reasonable efforts to protect personal information which we collect (including your contact details and, if relevant, credit card details). You will appreciate, however, that we cannot guarantee the security of transmission.
- 14. You are entitled to have access to any personal information relating to you which you have previously supplied to us over this website. You are entitled to edit or delete such information unless we are required by law to retain it.
- 15. You must be at least 13 years old to have our permission to use this site. Our policy is that we do not knowingly collect, use or disclose personally identifiable information about visitors under 13 years of age.
- Effective Date: December 19, 2013